Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pages from lyf. different people different relations but the love remaining same as always and whom i will never forget



MUMMY-the first undoubtedly  goes to my mother.. u dont need any words to show her care for me. i just want to confess here to  mom. that i love you i love you i love you and i know hundred and thousands of time i have hurt u , . sorry mummy for being  so .. i dont think so that i ever made u happy with my behavoiur. sorry  mom plzz.. now when i m far from u i realize this.. missing u so much.. well its really amazing na someone is always there who  loves u doesnt matter whatever u do , wherever u r
...................................................... mon plzz be chill where u are and i m coming soon to hug u ...................
PAPA- well when it comes to papa, i dont think so, that this much of honesty , truthfulness, like him u will find in todays world.. well he always had proud over me. always praising myself wherever he goes. but it was me who at the end moment broke all his xpectations.. its really hard to imagine what he must have felt when he knew i couldnt study in iit. I love u papa.. i dont know how many times i argued with you showing my damn ego in front of.u. i always failed to realize that  that, it  was ur care and love... and then after coming here , i completely shattered his xpectations . but now i m gonna become strong. well papa for iit i had completely devoted for 2 yrs, it was another thing that some other weaknesses of mine destroyed my chance of studying in iit. still u never scolded me and just told me to perform my best wherever i m. and here also failed , infact failed to try.. sorry papa. but now i m gonna do this. i will make u proud. god promise... miss u love u ..................papaaaaaaaa......
DIDI-- well still i cant believe when i  remind that i didnt talk to her for more then 1 year just because of my ego which later on changed to my shyness. well i am  really fortunate to have u diii , frankly speaking due to her only i got serious towards my studies lyf and mah parents. it was she who gave me the chance to make my parents proud atleast for sometime... well i still remember having the long discussions with her. dii u r the best . . well now she is now placed and soon will be leaving the college and so our meeting will become even rarer. i dont know why u always have to be far from those whom u love the most... but all i can say is diii wherever u will be , u will rok and hope u go u to the top. i m sure true heart like u will always be happy . and thats my wish.........hoping best for u always, missing u toooooo much..................take care

MANISH- well manish , whenver i remind his name after being away from my home, it simply makes me cry...well how simple, sweet is my bro , its difficult to say.. well we have done almost everything together..
here also , i think i still failed to find the true brother's place in his lyf.. the reason being me yet again.. always making fun of him(not intentionally though) . sorry bro once again..
the only complaint we had with him , was for his studies. as he still not as serious though 12th boards are round the corner.. anyway i know this time u will do well. and never worry bro coz we r here to help , support u every moment... best of luk...............................

ANURAG BASANT- the 1st time i really had the interaction with basant was in class 8th when he interrupted in between while i and apurv were discusssing string theory... i was telling apurv about the book "a brief history of time" hearing this, he said he already had this book.. and i needed that book desperately... and fir kya tha "rab ne bana di jodi" .IN class 9 section got changed and we got into the same section 9C. and then friendship just got deeper and deeper with time. as basant says, initially he had a lot of competetion with me...but i never felt that, it again was his humility i guess. infact to tell u he is the best person i ever known...apart from being my best friend... WELL ANYONE CAN BE YOUR BEST FREIND BUT IT TAKES THE INCLUSION OF GOD'S HAND TO HAVE THE BEST PERSON  AS YOUR FRIEND. AND THAT I GOT AS ANURAG BASANT..
        Well may be today all are plans for the future had got the 180 degree turn.. may be another 4 yrs we wont be together, but basant you are going to remain same and my bestest friend.. well it really doesnt matter to have a girl friend if u have got basant as with me..( ye jyaada ho gaya)...(foolna mat waise foologe t tumhare health ke liye hi acha hoga..)    then lets seew what god has to offer for our friendship..
well i forgot to describe him,, free, bindaas, as cool from heart u can think of...interest for physics and a pinch of spirituality in him.. i hope i get to learn atleast smthing.... anyway  enough, basant if u r reading  see u have got more lines then paapa and mumma....
wel best of luk basant , crack jee and do  u r best. and i know now after suffering such a setback u have become even a more  mature person and surely will be a gr8 asset fr ur family and society...and for me u were always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your opinion....comment !!