Saturday, May 7, 2011

life is all about finding happiness,happiness stays in love , love in purity of heart , pure heart stays in simplicity , and simplicity in everyone.

Well i have just  managed to set up a topic but i doubt if my contents will be upto the topic but still i will try my best...coz once i start writing i just start flowing with ....
         For me life was always the small radius covering my family , few friends , srk , ganguly , some studies, my nonsense and thats it.. Well then after being 1 year away from my home i came to realize this was my radius by default . Infact this was all i had since my birth for 18 yrs i could just manage to keep it constant. I came to realize this radius begins to increase with one's experience and this experience is all what that makes our life ..shayad...

                      Well so with  the view that everything happening is just a new experience for me and so is increasing my radius...May be sometimes , infact most of the times as in my case its against you but the wisdom lies in accepting it with equal respect and expecting,  yes life has something better to offer  soon. And in doing so we are actually living the purpose of life because we are happy because we are expecting good and because we are expecting good we are living our life. and no one can snatch it from me...

And truly i have failed to link my heading and its contents....waise i guess love arises when you  show your pure heart to someone and that takes the simplicity of your true being. Because i guess if we remain normal and just dont think too much and then what remains is our simplicity which is pure , love , happiness everything....



                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your opinion....comment !!